Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Frozen Yogurt



I came across this really neat frozen yogurt shop in a small strip mall called "Fruz Berry".

The shop served up "help yourself" cups of frozen yogurt in various flavors: coconut, plain, blueberry, strawberry, mango, and others.

Next, you moved to the shop's "toppings area", which had fresh fruit, smarties, mini oreo cookies, chocolate sprinkles and more.


Adding the toppings:


Once you finished, you put your cup on the scale, where it was weighed. Every 10 grams = 10 Baht. The total was about 90 Baht.(=$1.27) A great, cool treat.

2 comments:

  1. yes yes, I found the shop you mentioned. It is located at Central Rama 3 shopping mall on the G floor. I felt in love with the yogurt the minute I scoped it into my mouth. The yogurt is really fresh, low fat and have the right sweetness. The shop offers more than 10 different flavors and more than 20 delicious toppings. I suggest that everyone should try Fruzberry. You won't be disappointed!
    Fruzberry rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Your comment sounds like an advertisement. (laugh)

    Yeah, it's a nice shop. I like it too.

    ReplyDelete