Tuesday, July 3, 2012

A Little Accident....

Last week, I had a little accident while cooking in the kitchen...

I was trying to cut some pumpkin for a veggie soup and the knife slipped --- swish! -- right into my finger. (>_<)*

After I tamed the bleeding, I headed over to the hospital, where I thought I'd need stitches...

Waiting... 

...instead, the doc used sterile tape style stitches and lots of gauze. The end result made me giggle.

Cutenekko's Boo-Boo:


I was surprised about the over-cautious nature of the Japanese doctor. I had to go back three times so he could check the cut and re-gauze it. The doc also advised me not to do many things -- going to the gym (no!), play flute (absolutely not), cook or wash dishes (nope).

Having to endure limited activities for the next two weeks, I thought I would share a few small things to change the mood...

Before leaving BKK, I treated myself to a pedicure. I also asked for nail art, which the staff were happy to do. The design looks like swirls of ice cream, no? ^_^

My feet... 
Let's see how many foot fetish lovers visit my site now!! (laugh)


Another day, after finishing up work, I was surprised to find --- flowers!

All pink:

They were a gift from Samurai. It wasn't my birthday, nor any other special occasion, so I was quite shocked. A guy who buys a girl flowers for no special reason = pretty darn nice. I enjoyed them so much, I dried them out and kept the bouquet. ^_^

As for my finger? It has slowed down my typing speed a little and given me the strange experience of washing my hair with rubber gloves on. (laugh) But the doctor said it should heal in another week.

2 comments:

  1. Cute toes! Yes, I have a foot fetish. 僕は女性の足裏と足指のフェチを待っています。やわらかい足の裏、大好き。足の匂いを嗅ぐのと足への接吻が大好き。熱くなった足の裏の香りが大好き。~_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. 名前は面白いですよ!Commentありがとうね。

    ReplyDelete