Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Collagen Drink



I bought this at the 7-11 near my condo. I usually drink water, but I thought I should try something new.

This drink is made by Coca-Cola. The ingredients are:
- White grape juice
- Lime juice
- sugar
- collagen

In Japan, collagen drinks were quite popular among women there. Collagen is supposed to keep your skin looking young. I am not sure how effective it is in a drink, but why not try?

The taste was like a sugary water drink with a light grape flavor. The cost is a bit steep though -- 20 Baht ($0.60).

Do you know what else is expensive here? Chocolate bars. I was shocked to see the price: 30 Baht (almost $1!) Wow. In Thai, you can eat a bowl of noodles for 30 Baht, or enjoy some steamed chicken and rice. That's why I don't buy the foreign chocolates (Mars, Twix, etc). Instead, I pick up the cheaper, Thai sweets. See tomorrow's post for more on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment