Thursday, February 2, 2012

Girl's Night Out #4 or...Khun Somchai's Angels

Somchai's Angels and I got together for a Thursday night, all-girls dinner. We girls love hanging out and swapping funny stories. Our theme for this evening was "Arabian"...we enjoyed Lebanese food. ^_^

We ordered...

2 platters of various things: hummus, chicken, beef, lamb, naan, & pita bread. Everything was super yummy!



One friend I hadn't seen since June last year. I was happy to catch up with her news and we discussed some mutual friends.

The angels: P and M....


...and GG:


We really liked the hummus and so, ordered another (our third!). I got yelled at and told to "hurry up!" while taking this photo....(laugh)

Do not mess with hungry angels. They are serious about food. 
Seriously. (laugh)

We teased one friend, who didn't know about my job. M said:

"Cutenneko works on Skype...stripping off her clothes, 
doing sexy dances and catering to the Japanese male fetish market!" 

While that is NOT my job, we did talk about the strange fetishes some people have and how some geeks are now marrying their "virtual girlfriends". We came up with two new business ideas:
  • "rental girlfriend" -- for our lonely/gay guy friends, who need a girl to take home to mom, so she'll stop harassing him with: "Why don't you have a girlfriend?!?!" 
  • Skype virtual girlfriend. We'd cater to those fetishes! Guys could pay us to put on lotion, wear costumes, or talk in cute voices...all on Skype. (laugh) 
What do my readers think? Sounds good? ^_^

We were supposed to go dancing, but none of us felt like it, so I suggested going to a cafe.
I got a hot chocolate! Yum! ^_^


At the cafe, the discussion got VERY interesting. We talked about our dating experiences. I was the luckiest angel in the group -- I've had a lot of very positive experiences. I can't repeat the details here, but we all agreed:
it's more fun dating someone who is positive about life and likes to have fun. ^_^

That's me...and my angels..always having fun. Khun Somchai! What's the angels next mission? ^_^

The Lebanese restaurant is top secret. We cannot reveal the location of our Bangkok Angels meeting points. Sorry. Those who wish to know will have to pass strenuous physical testing, such as being able to walk in high heels and the ability to change topics in less than 10 seconds. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment