Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Scoozi Italian

Scoozi is the name of a pizzeria shop highly recommended in the Lonely Planet guide. I was invited by a fellow Canuck to go and try this restaurant. It was pretty good!

The shop itself is housed in (what looks like) a traditional, Victorian style home. See pics!

Inside: 

Outside! 


The restaurant's red checked tablecloths reminded me of the Disney film "Lady and the Tramp". I wanted to order meatballs and push them with my nose...maybe next time. I did tell my Canadian friend the shop also had a very "Godfather" kind of vibe. I bet there's a hidden menu of "horse meat". I will ask next time for my readers. (laugh)

I was so hungry, I forgot to take photos of the main dishes....I did manage to remember in time for dessert. I ordered...

...a fancy chocolate coffee. The bottom layer was all melted chocolate...yum!

..and gelato.
Flavor was "Ferraro Roche". 
Scoozi is not a cheap place, but the food and atmosphere were very nice. The LP guide was right.^_^

Scoozi is a 10 minute walk from BTS Chong Nonsi (Silom line). Pasta, pizza, and other Italian dishes available. They have a wood burning pizza oven!! Prices from 160 baht per dish. (¥400 / $4). Shop's site is HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment