Sunday, April 8, 2012

33rd Bangkok Motor Show #3

Photos from the car show continue....


Today, I'll show you all the fancy-shamcy, high-so, super pricey cars. Please don't drool on your computer screen. ^_^ Here we go....

For my blog fan, Takaoさん. You like short shorts too, right? (laugh)


Japanese car company, Mitsuoka's fab display:


This car was amazingly expensive (from Mitsuoka):
Simply beautiful lines.


See the price? That equals 27,000,000 yen / $270,000 !!
Click the photo to read the car's specs. ^_^


Rolls Royce..I think this is a Phantom. Loving those suicide doors -- very classy!
Note the glass fence in front? We were not allowed anywhere NEAR this car.


Toyota G6. I really LOVED this car. Sexy red + tinted windows = very NICE!...and it's a Toyota?!?! No one thinks "Sexy" and "Toyota" in the same sentence, right?? ^o^
I saw so many guys drooling over this car...haha.
BWM Z4. Took these pics for a friend and my dad, who both love this car. Convertibles are always hot, no? ^_^

Front:

Inside:

Rear:



I hope you enjoyed all the photos!

My blog will be slowing down for the next few months due to my busy schedule. I will be traveling and my brother will visit soon. Yay! ^_^ I will try to post some activities that I have planned; hopefully, at least one post a week. Until then, I have just been hanging out at home or in the gym, trying to save money. ^_^ Which isn't really interesting to put on a blog, is it? (laugh) 

To my Japanese readers:
桜は咲きましたでしょう?お花見で楽しんで下さい。

To my Thai readers:
Happy Songkran! Who's going to join me on a Tuk-Tuk this year and get wet?? ^_^/ 

Everyone else: 
Hoppy Easter and Happy Spring! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment