Sunday, April 1, 2012

33rd Bangkok Motor Show #1

Last week, I visited the Bangkok Motor Show at Impact Muang Thani. This popular show is running now until April 8th.

Entrance:


I didn't really have a plan, nor a ticket, but I met a very kind Thai gentleman on the bus going to the convention site, who offered me a free ticket! ^_^

Once inside, I walked all around the site and took photos of many cars. Please enjoy!

Benz:


Mini Coooper:


Nice!


Sexy!


Spec sheet for the car above:
Click for details...
Porche:

My favorite from the show -- an orange Ferrari!

Side:

Back (holy sheep -- I love this car. ^_^)

The exhibition also had a lot of vendors who sold car accessories. I was impressed with the huge rim display...

Lamborghini -- they wouldn't let viewers come anywhere NEAR these cars...Their display was completely roped off.  (sigh)

Please check again tomorrow to view more photos and cars.

Bangkok Motor Show is on now until April 8th at Impact Muang Thani. Access: BTS Mo Chit station, change to shuttle van to Impact Arena. Van cost is 30 baht one way. Entrance tickets available at the site -- 100 baht per person. Website for the show is HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment