Sunday, September 12, 2010

Mooville


I really like cows. When I was dating my husband, he took me on a week long road trip to Hokkaido, the premier farming capital of Japan. I saw many cows and enjoyed lots of fresh milk, ice cream and butter.

In Amarin Plaza mall, I came across a cafe, whose title immediately attracted me: Mooville. This sounded like my kind of place. Mooville cafe offers unique coffees that are typically half the price than those at Starbucks. I checked out their extensive menu and found something that caught my eye: hot black sesame honey latte.

The latte in question:


I love honey and I really like black sesame, but I couldn't imagine how these two tastes could be combined in a coffee. I ordered one small, which cost 45 Baht ($1.30 -- yeah, coffee is expensive here). What I got surprised me: a latte with a bit of a sweet taste (likely the honey) with crushed black sesame layered around the foam. And the taste? It was excellent! I was really impressed. It could be compared to a latte coffee that has a hint of peanut butter flavor.

I plan to go back and try out more of the Mooville selections.

No comments:

Post a Comment