Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Nail City

Nail City, 2F Amarin Plaza, Radchaprasong:



I used to bite my nails as a child, so upon becoming an adult, I somehow managed to stop. To remind myself that my nail biting habit has long gone, I love to treat myself to a professional manicure.

I became a member of one shop in Amarin Plaza that I have found to be, the most professional nail salon in BKK: Nail City.

The staff all wear facial masks, use the best products, and most importantly, continue to study new designs and take pride in their work.

What else do I like about this salon? The service!
- electronic massage chairs,
- foot baths,
- spa style hand lotion at the end,
- free bottled water,
- a wide selection of colors

My selection: French Manicure


Prices are a little higher than other spas I have visited. But if you become a member (1,000 Baht for one year), you get a 20% discount on the entire menu. This cost then matches most nail salons in the BKK area.

The waiting area:


I recently snapped some pics of the shop itself. Looks fabulous, no? I have become such a regular there, one of the shop ladies saw me on the street and stopped to say hi and ask "Will you be coming in today?" Bhahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment