Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Cha Am Beach

This is the first of a series of posts on a beach resort destination in Thailand. Please enjoy!


While my parents were visiting Thailand, I decided to surprise them (and treat myself!) to a beach holiday. Thailand is famous for its beaches, but most only know Phuket, Krabi and Pattaya. Cha Am is located about 2.5 hours outside of Bangkok, close to Hua Hin, making it easily accessible by car. We went during the week, thus enjoying a nearly deserted beach! ^_^

I booked two rooms -- I thought my parents deserved a private honeymoon -- overlooking the Gulf of Thailand. My mother loved it and couldn't stop talking about the rooms. Here are the photos:

My twin beds + Sala (=Traditional Thai sitting room) :


My balcony:


My shower (which was amazing!!):

The bath:

Make up desk:


Sink:


My parent's room was equally as spectacular. They had a four poster bed!!!

The hotel resort had a very unique feature -- 3 swimming pools! See the view from my balcony...

I loved the elephant theme of the pool...

My dad, who loves swimming, jumped in immediately and I enjoyed the beautiful weather, poolside:

Tomorrow I'll show more photos from the hotel, the beach and area. ^_^

Information on this hotel will be reported in the next post. Thank you for your patience. 
For those who are interested in learning more about Cha Am, please visit HERE

2 comments: