Sunday, January 8, 2012

Girl's Night Out #3

I was crazy busy last Friday. I had 4 appointments in one day -- all with different friends...

First, lunch with a new Canadian friend. No photos because I was really hungry and just wanted to eat. (laugh)

Second, shopping. o_O If you've read "About Cutenekko" you'll know my aversion to shopping. But I had a mission -- to buy a uniform.
Did you know, in Thailand, all university students must wear a uniform while attending classes? It's true. What's even better? Anyone can buy these uniforms; you don't need a student ID to do so. Cool! When I heard this news from my Thai language teacher, I thought: "It's my next project!" A friend took me to the shop to get the uniform. I chose the top ranked school in Thailand: Chulalongkorn.
cutenekko: Ready for class!
Next, my super special superhero friend, Bionic Woman asked to meet me. Her request: "Take me to the ghost house!!" So, I took her. I was scared to bits and wanted to quit, but my friend pushed me though both levels...
I like scary things...really. o_O

After, we ate at a really cool, classic hamburger shop. Check out the interior...it was like something from "Happy Days" or "Back to the Future":

Cashier
Hey McFly!!

Our booth
While eating, I noticed Bionic Woman had some serious bling on her fingers. I asked if I could get a photo with her huge ring. Here it is!
We took the MRT (subway) home and I snapped a photo of a funny sign. These are all the things you cannot do in the subway station. Thailand -- always fun!  
Can you figure out the meaning of each?

The ghost house is located inside Mansion 7. Information HERE. There are now 2 levels--1st floor and the 2nd floor. Total cost: 330 Baht (¥900 / $9).
Casper Hamburger shop is also inside Mansion 7. Not bad. Prices from 80 Baht (¥240 / $2.50).

No comments:

Post a Comment