Monday, January 9, 2012

日本人の友達 | Japanese Friends

I had a "Japanese Day" in my apartment. Last week, while out for lunch with two Japanese friends, one later called and said:
"Don't you want to get your hair straightened again? I'll do it for you this Saturday if you like." 

Hm..nice idea! ^_^ We ate lunch at my house first, then worked on the hair...we also enjoyed chatting in Japanese, and watching Gundam. ^_^

My friend made roll sushi and potato salad!! Super yummy!!! ^_^/


I made a veggie platter and ozoni soup again, which her husband said was: "Really good!" Yay.


My friend loves hair design and got ready quickly. Her black gloves were kinda cute/sexy!


My friends and I chatted about lots of fun things during the hair process...anime, travels, ...I think it's so cool that I can enjoy Japanese food and culture while living in Thailand. ^_^

3 comments:

  1. Her gloves might be cute but what is with her face? A little bit too much black for my taste ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Corgi!

    I will send you an email soon...

    You don't like her black make-up??? I did is special. It's called "Blog-c'est-quoi" ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha! I love it! It really brings out her eyes ^o^

    ReplyDelete