Saturday, January 28, 2012

M's Apartment & Proper Tea

My usual two girlfriends and I got together on a Saturday afternoon to say goodbye to She Ra, Princess of Power, who would be traveling for almost 2 months. I created a new nickname for us! Since we are three girls, I thought we looked like this walking down the street: Charlie's Angels! Except that we live in Bangkok, so maybe we'd be better off as Khun Somchai's Angels!!! (laugh)

Divine M (Bionic Woman) invited us out to see her apartment. I'll show the photos first, and readers, try to guess her monthly rent. Ready to play? Let's go!

Her kitchen:


Her living room (those shelves -- I'm in love!!):



Her bedroom (where the magic never happens, so I've been told! Hahaha!!!):


Her walk in closet:


Her bathroom:

This apartment also has a pool and a gym. It's located 10 minutes from the BTS station, Ari. What do you think she pays each month in rent? Answer below (scroll your mouse over to highlight the answer):
¥40,000 or $400 a month.




After seeing her apartment, M took us to a cute cafe across the street, called "The Mad Hatter". Inside, were big comfy chairs, knick-knacks of all kinds, and tons of tea. We enjoyed what She Ra called: "proper tea service".

The tea pots with cozies on...


...and off!


I will not repeat all the crazy things my girlfriends talked about. But I did learn one thing: I am pretty innocent compared to the topics they were discussing! o_O

***Attention Takao-san:
友達たちがアイスクリームについて話しましたよ!笑。ガャ〜

The Mad Hatter is located on Soi 16, near BTS Ari Station. Huge variety of teas and a really nice owner. Prices from 75 Baht + (¥180 / $1.80).

1 comment:

  1. Hmm..my html code is not working.

    The rental fee for M's apartment is...
    $400 / 40,000 yen per month.

    ReplyDelete