Saturday, May 21, 2011

Crepes & Co. Birthday

My partner in crazy, Ms. D, celebrated her birthday with a huge party at Crepes & Co. Twelve of her equally funny friends shared a long table, telling stories and laughing. It was a lot of fun!

As this party was from 10.00 ~ 12.30, I ordered the shop's huge "Brunch Special". For 490 baht, (=1,300 yen/$12 CAD) it included:

- a 3-fruits plate (watermelon, honeydew & pineapple)
- 2 croissants,

- yogurt w/ honey (!!)
- omelet w/ 2 pieces of toast

- 1 coffee
- 1 tea

- 1 glass of juice (apple)
- and the finale: a maple and cream pancake!! ^_^


It was funny, because, before I ordered it, Ms.V warned me that it was a LOT of food. But I was determined to eat and enjoy myself. I was so full, however, I skipped dinner that night.

Crepes & Co. is located on Sukhumvit Soi 12. They offer many variations of this brunch special. You can select the type of bread, the flavor of juice, kind of coffee, and egg style. A bit pricey, but a nice splurge!

2 comments: