Friday, May 6, 2011

Nail Me Salon

While walking around the Thong Lo area, I stumbled across a sign that made me laugh out loud. The shop actually is called "Nail Me". I thought it was a sex shop at first, but it's just-- a nail salon. I decided to pop in to this cheeky place and give it a go.


The shop is, what I would call gothic/french in style. Colors are dark purple and black. The chairs are huge and comfortable.


The manager of the shop spoke lovely English, even though I kept answering her in Thai (oh well!). Prices range from 250 Baht for file and paint, to 1600 for acrylic nail extensions.

The color selections:


The service was excellent and I would highly recommend this shop. The manager especially is really kind, saying goodbye to me by name! ^_^

**Bonus** Hey guys! While your lady is getting her nails done, you can drop in here: Fat Gutz. It's a rum & whiskey bar, located right next door! Enjoy! ^_^


Nail Me salon is located on Thong-Lor (Sukhumvit Soi 55) just before Soi 12. Shop is on the 2nd floor. Watch for the black and purple sign on the street. Open 11.00 ~ 21.00. 日本語のメンユーがあります。

No comments:

Post a Comment