Sunday, May 8, 2011

Introducing...Soi Convant

Soi Convant is in Sala Daeng, and features some unique places of interest to the Bangkok expat. We'll take a look at the sights and hidden gems on this street in the next few posts.

Walking to the end of this Soi, looking toward North Sathorn Road, you'll find a large Anglican church. I tried to go in, but the doors were all locked!


A wooden sign on the grounds says services in English are held twice every Sunday morning.


**Today's Bonus!** Are you in love with Judas? I am. ^_^

2 comments:

  1. I didn't realize I added the Gaga video to the church post. Funny! ^o^
    I found a Catholic church at Surasak BTS station too. (For those who may be interested) There are a large number of churches in BKK actually; it surprised me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it wrong to say that Jesus looks hot in that video? Yeah, it's very wrong. (laughing)

    ReplyDelete