Saturday, May 28, 2011

Food Request

A reader mentioned that I haven't been posting food pictures lately. And she really wanted to see what I've been eating. *sigh*

Okay, okay. I am eating! Today's food court lunch was:



Rice with some kind of green vegetable (I'm sorry, I honestly have no idea what it was...@_@) and glass noodles with mushrooms. It was super yummy and too much for one small person. The cost was 40 baht (=120 yen/ $1.20)

I eat out a lot more these days, because I like to study after, and my electricity bill is lower too -- since I'm not using the air conditioning at home. ^_^

2 comments:

  1. Maybe this vegetable is "kushinsai(空心菜)".
    famous vegetable in chinese food.

    ReplyDelete
  2. bmさん:本当に?へ〜。ありがとうね。 I really wanted to know the name. I like to know what I am eating. (laughing)

    Yesterday, I learned the word for "pumpkin" in Thai...the guy at the shop was getting tired of me always asking for it in English I guess. (laughing)

    fak-toong = pumpkin

    ReplyDelete