Friday, June 3, 2011

Marina HK

This 24 hour restaurant is located in Siam Square, across from Siam Discover/Siam Paragon. The shop serves both Thai and Hong Kong dishes (hence the "HK").

Inside:

My dance group friends and I all headed over on Thursday night to enjoy some food together. We ordered mainly Hong Kong cuisine, since we've been getting tired of eating Thai food. ^_^

We ordered: grilled chicken, vegetables in a garlic sause (super yummy!) and some unknown green vegetables, along with rice.

More green vegetables that I don't know (laugh):


My favorites!


With a glass of water, my share only came to 80 baht! (=240 Yen/ $2.40)

Marina HK is located in Siam Square, across from Siam Paragon department store. It's open 24 hours. BTS Siam or National Stadium. Map here.

No comments:

Post a Comment