Saturday, June 25, 2011

Lavana Spa

My friend Ms. D reserved a foot massage for us here on a Tuesday morning. I was still a bit hungover from a long night, but I managed to make it to our morning appointment.

She recommended and reserved this spa: Lavana, on Sukhumvit Soi 12. While the outside of the building doesn't look so special...


...the inside is amazing!


We were treated to cold towels and tea upon entering.


I snapped photos of their huge selection of bath soaps, oils and lotions:


When we finished our massages, we were treated with a delicious dessert -- strawberry mousse with pistachio nuts:


Our foot massages were a little bit more expensive than other places in the city, but we could have a private room and the strength of the massage was not too strong. Excellent!

Lavana Spa is located on Sukhumvit Soi 12. BTS Asoke, walk about 3 minutes from Times Square. Prices from 400 Baht and up. The shop's website can be found HERE (with lovely music!)

5 comments:

  1. Hi Corgi!

    Actually, I really enjoyed our conversation in the coffee shop afterwards. That was very fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK - Next time you come to PEI I am treating you to a Chocolate pedicure. I had one in April and left the spa feeling like I was walking on a chocolate scented cloud. I felt like a princess without all the icky paparazzi. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonjour Anna-Lise! ^_^

    A chocolate pedicure?? That sounds really amazing. But....can I eat the chocolate...? Before they put it on my feet of course! (laugh)

    I'm very easy...if someone says "chocolate" I will follow them anywhere. (laughing)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, my friend teased me about eating chocolate today...>_<

    Probably after getting the chocolate pedicure, I will start licking my toes or something...LOL

    MMmmm...chocolate. ^_^ In Thai, [khwaam suk] = happiness!

    ReplyDelete