Saturday, June 18, 2011

The Terrazz Cafe


This is a favorite cafe of mine due to the nice location, interior and great service. It's located near BTS Ratchadamri station, inside an apartment condominium complex.

They offer two set lunches per day, each day's selections are different. I like to spend my weekends as "me time" --no friends, no appointments-- and I enjoyed a nice, private lunch by myself on a lazy Sunday.

I ordered a very British dish, "Fish & Chips", which came with a Greek salad, fruit and (the waiter remembered my love for..) iced tea. ^_^

Fish & Chips (with curly fries!):



Fruit & Salad (and yes! I DID eat those tomatoes!!):


You can read a selection of English and Japanese newspapers here; there is also a Mac computer for internet lovers. It's a nice place to feel relaxed and laugh over things your friends said during the week. At least, that's what I do. ^_^

The Terrazz Cafe is located down a soi next to BTS Ratchadamri. Walk toward Villa Market -- the cafe is on your left. The set lunch costs only 240 baht. Tables outside and indoors. Information HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment