Thursday, June 30, 2011

Kylie Live! Part 1

I could finally see one of my favorite artists in concert -- Kylie Minogue. ^_^ Saturday, June 25th, she came to Bangkok with the Aphrodite Tour.

In my excitement, I took pictures of everything! (laugh)

The Tour Card (I have one! ^_^):

The concert was held at Impact Arena Muang Thong. The best way to get there is:
1. Take the BTS to Mo Chit station, Exit 4 OR MRT Chatduchak, Exit 3.
2. Walk through the parking lot to the large blue banner "Impact Shuttle".
3. When the van arrives, get on. The trip will take 30 minutes.
NOTE!
- The Impact website says this shuttle is free. This is not true. The van costs 30 Baht one way. You pay when you get off at Impact. (30 Baht=¥90/ 90 cents)

The shuttle:


When I arrived inside, a DJ was warming up the crowd:

Finally, the show began! The theme was Greek/Roman myths and water. The back screen videos were amazing!


Kylie arrived onstage in a giant shell, but I really liked her second arrival (after a costume change)-- on a winged horse!

She sang "Illusion" from the Aphrodite album here. In the middle of this song, she does a really cute dance. You can see the video below...



More tomorrow.... ^_^

**BONUS**

Today is Canada Day!! Canada is 144 years old. Happy Birthday to my birth country! My heart will always be in Asia, though. (big smile)

No comments:

Post a Comment