Friday, July 1, 2011

Kylie Live! Part 2

...Kylie Minogue's Aphrodite World Tour Live in Bangkok report continues! I told you I was so excited, I took too many photos...(laugh)

During one set, she looked like a Roman goddess, while men pulled her in a chariot:

The song was: "I believe in you". You can see a video of the chariot in action HERE.

Another costume change.. Kylie changed about 6 or 7 times during the evening.


The song was: "Looking for an Angel" from Aphrodite. You can see a video HERE.

Before the concert started, fans could take photos at Aphrodite inspired "sets". I had one taken, but it turned out a little blurry. My camera is really hard to use for beginners... >_< Oh well. You can see my excitement in this picture:
So happy!


I had a marvelous time and will go again if she comes back to Asia. Great concert!

Kylie Minogue's "Aphrodite World Tour" continues in Asia, then moves to South Africa. You can read information about the tour HERE. My ticket cost 3,600 Baht (=¥10,800/$100).

Another blogger wrote a great review of the concert, when it stopped in Boston. Check it out for great photos! Site HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment