Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Icedea


This is the name of an ice cream shop inside the BACC building. After viewing the art exhibits, I dropped by to cool down.

The flavors here are very unusual....


So... I chose something unusual too - Global Warming. (laugh):


My single scoop:



Being located inside an art museum, the shop itself is quite artistic. The back wall....


While munching, I noticed something on display in a glass case, near the counter. I took a picture...

Grass Brownies??? Hm. Are they imported from Amsterdam?? (laughing)

This shop also sold "Tonkatsu Ice Cream". Tonkatsu is a deep fried pork cutlet in Japan. At this shop, it's deep fried ice cream, covered with chocolate sauce. I must go and try that next time. ^_^

Icedea is located inside the BACC building, 3F. BTS National Stadium. One scoop: 65 Baht. Weird flavors! Website HERE.

2 comments:

  1. So what does Global Warming taste like? I've never heard of tonkatsu ice cream, but when I was in New Orleans earlier this year, I had a bacon sundae--maple ice cream topped with pieces of bacon and some whipped cream. I guess anything is possible!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mary,

    I wanted to let the "Global Warming" ice cream melt a bit...then it would really have been "global warming". (laugh) It tasted like vanilla and mint mixed, with bits of oreo cookie. It was quite tasty. ^_^ Yum, the Earth!

    A bacon sundae?? Wow. I am ashamed that there was Canadian maple syrup on it. Ew!

    I heard in the Southern U.S, you can get "deep fried Twinkies". Is this true??

    ReplyDelete