Friday, July 29, 2011

Siam Square | Baan Khun Mae

A friend and I had made plans to go and see Harry Potter Part 2 on a Friday night. We decided to catch the movie first, then eat after. For some reason, it was really difficult to find a place that was open at 22.00. Strange.

We eventually wandered around the Siam Square area, and my friend spotted this little Thai place, opposite the Novotel.

The inside:

It was very crowded, but we waited for a table for only 5 minutes. My friend ordered Tom Yang Goon (Spicy and Sour soup) and I asked for Chicken Satay. The food came quickly and the wait staff were very friendly and kind.

Friend's order:

Mine:

The total cost was 300 baht or so, with water.

Baan Khun Mae is located in Siam Square, BTS Siam. Shop website is HERE. Prices from 80 Baht. Service and food are both very good. I think the name in English can be translated as: "Your Mother's House".

No comments:

Post a Comment