Monday, July 18, 2011

Beirut Cafe

Above the Beirut restaurant in the Ploen Chit Center, there is a cafe, run by the same owners as the eatery below. After enjoying the meal, we headed upstairs for a coffee and some sweets.

The inside is quite nice with a great patio:


My friend ordered a coffee latte:


I choose a Vienna coffee (my favorite! Yum! ^_^):


Beirut Cafe is located on the first floor of Ploen Chit Center. BTS Stations Nana or Ploen Chit. Prices from 80 baht + (=¥240 / $2.40). If you don't mind the heat, the outside patio tables look really great. ^_^

2 comments:

  1. If they sell hot chocolate I am so there. :D I miss our MTA hot chocolate days. Why didn't we take that hot chocolate machine again?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Anna-Lise!

    They DO sell hot chocolate at this shop. Come over already!!! ^_^

    Yes, why didn't we steal the hot choco machine? Hm. I think that is my only regret in life. Not taking the hot chocolate machine. LOL

    ReplyDelete