Monday, July 11, 2011

Bar Italia @ Gaysorn

A friend and I met up for some lunch together. She really wanted to go back to this small restaurant, located on the 4th Floor of Gaysorn Plaza.

The waiter actually remembered us and gave us the same table as our last visit! (laugh)


This time, our appetizer included a mushroom cream sause. It was so unusual; my friend really liked it, and I watched the sauce disappear quickly. ^_^


I ordered pork in a tomato/cheese sause. It was good, but there was too much food! I had to ask the waiter to pack up some and I took the remainder home. Waste not, ne?


Bar Italia is located inside Gaysorn Plaza. 4th Floor, near Mont Blanc. Average price for lunch: 250 ~ 350 baht. (=¥600 ~ 1,000/ $6 ~ 10) BTS Chitlom and walk to Gaysorn via the Skywalk.

No comments:

Post a Comment