Saturday, July 30, 2011

Black Canyon Coffee

Black Canyon shops are everywhere in the city; they are as popular as Starbucks. Before catching a movie, my friend and I decided to warm ourselves up by enjoying a hot drink here. This Black Canyon cafe was located in MBK, 6F, across from the cinema ticket booth.

I ordered a favorite -- Vienna coffee. When it came, I was really excited about the huge mountain of cream and cinnamon stick:

Excitement building.....


After drinking though, complete disappointment. It was so bitter. My friend laughed and said: "Good to know I shouldn't order that next time then." We did both enjoy that cream though. Hm. Next time, I should just order a "Vienna, no coffee". (laugh)

Black Canyon Coffee was discussed in an earlier post. Click HERE and HERE to read and see more photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment