Black Canyon Coffee

Black Canyon shops are everywhere in the city; they are as popular as Starbucks. Before catching a movie, my friend and I decided to warm ourselves up by enjoying a hot drink here. This Black Canyon cafe was located in MBK, 6F, across from the cinema ticket booth.

I ordered a favorite -- Vienna coffee. When it came, I was really excited about the huge mountain of cream and cinnamon stick:

Excitement building.....


After drinking though, complete disappointment. It was so bitter. My friend laughed and said: "Good to know I shouldn't order that next time then." We did both enjoy that cream though. Hm. Next time, I should just order a "Vienna, no coffee". (laugh)

Black Canyon Coffee was discussed in an earlier post. Click HERE and HERE to read and see more photos.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anime in Bangkok

Cherry Blossoms

Afternoon Tea @ Mandarin Oriental | Part 5