Saturday, July 9, 2011

Cinnabon!

My dad loved this shop in Canada, but it's become harder and harder to find. My friend, Ms. D mentioned that there was one in the Emporium department store. We headed over to try.

Looking through the glass display....


The smell was amazing. You know, I read in a Psychology magazine that men LOVE the smell of cinnamon. It's supposed to be a big turn on for them. Is this really true? Hm. If so, I should buy more cinnamon buns then. (laughing)

The taste was very sweet and be warned: it's impossible to finish one on your own. We would recommend buying one and share with your (hopefully) guy friend. ^_^

Cinnabon is located inside the Emporium Department Store, 5th floor. A classic bun is 65 baht. (=¥170 / $1.70)

*** Bonus! ***
After studying dance here in Thailand for over a month, I received my membership card! And it's a sparkling GOLD CARD. Nice! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment