Sunday, July 17, 2011

Beirut Restaurant

Beirut is a famous restaurant (branches in Sala Daeng & Ploen Chit) which serves Lebanese food. What is Lebanese food? Well, I think it's the perfect blend between Middle Eastern and Mediterranean food. I really ♡ it. ^_^

The shop:

Two friends and I decided to order many dishes and try as much as possible. We ordered...

Some kind of sesame, deep-fried dish which had green peas inside:


Kartoffel!! (potatoes for you non-Germans..^_^):


Garlic Naan:


Greek Salad (and yes, I did eat one tomato...@_@):


Hummus...Spinach and Garlic:


We also ate spring rolls, spicy pickles, pita bread, mint-mango drinks and water. Whew! I was so full, I didn't bother eating any dinner that night.

This Beirut Restaurant is located inside Ploenchit Center, B1. Between BTS Nana and Ploen Chit stations. See map HERE. Prices per dish average 100 baht. The Lebanese staff are very nice, but the Thai staff are not. You have been warned.

4 comments:

  1. There is a huge lebanese population in PEI (our premier is Lebanese) and there is a great Lebanese restaurant in town called Cedar's Eatery and I love the Chicken Shwarma and the Kafta and the falafel. The hummus is great and the bachlava is to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anna-Lise,

    Thanks for your comment. Really? Geez, I have lived next door to PEI for years and had no idea there was a large Lebanese population there. Cool.

    Okay, I must come and visit you in PEI then. Let's eat at Cedar's? ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry for being a smart ass, but I think the name is Beirut restaurant.
    But Beruit sounds nicer actually :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! Thank you Corgi. I will edit the title...*fixed!*

    ReplyDelete