Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Greyhound Cafe @ Central Chitlom 2

I know, I know. Readers are thinking:

"You always go out for lunch! And always to the same places! How boring!"

Yes, yes, but let me explain. We went back to Greyhound Cafe inside the Central Chitlom department store for one reason: we only had an hour before Thai class would begin. This shop is located right next door to our school.

Enough of that...onto the food you say? Well, alright then!

My friend ordered her favorite, Phad Thai:

THAT tasted just as good as it looked, by the way.

As for me? I love sandwiches, so I ordered tuna with egg....
but, it was inside PITA BREAD!!! Yum!


I didn't let the 33 C degree temperature outside, stop me from ordering this hot cocoa:


I ♡ hot chocolate. Interesting story: When I was a university student, there was a hot chocolate machine in the cafeteria, which I used daily. I think at that time, I drank about 5 - 7 cups of hot cocoa per day! A friend and I (Ms.Anna-Lise) gave serious thought to stealing the hot chocolate machine from the cafeteria and taking it back to our dorm room. (laugh) Why didn't we do that??!?! Would have been fun... ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment