Friday, April 1, 2011

Bangkok Podcast

One of my friends introduced me to this great site for expats who live in BKK. There is a lot of information available, about a variety of topics.

The best part was that my friend, as a fan of the show, sent in a comic book about her adventures during her first year. Some of her pictures are just hilarious. I think it's even funnier for those of us who are living here and have experienced the exact same things.

On getting an apartment (I laughed out loud at this one!)


Anyway, it's very funny and well worth a look. Click HERE to view.

5 comments:

  1. Wow! What a talented friend you have... ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! She is full of talent and is very funny. I am waiting for her book of comics about life in the city.

    Hmmm..she could call it "Sex in the City...and get a check up after" OR...
    "Simon's cat, Somchai" (laughing)

    ReplyDelete
  3. :D ! Maybe you should also write a book!
    And you could name it:

    "The pen and the ink pot"

    But it would be a horror story, because one day the ink pot was dried out... D:

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know why, but that sounds strangely sexual.....(laughing) Wait a minute....I just got it! Here's a brilliant idea: My ink pots and I will join an art class...to draw models. Yes?

    Here is a riddle: what happens to Khruu when the ink pot is empty?!?! I want to see the meltdown..^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me too! I think he'll just faint and when his body is touching the floor we'll just hear a loud "PONG"
    :D

    ReplyDelete