Sunday, April 3, 2011

Re-Cafe

The view from my sofa:


Re-Cafe is a new garden cafe located down a side soi off Soi Langsuan (BTS Chitlom). It can be easily found by looking for the "Free Wi-Fi" cartoon flags posted on the road.

Garden boxes outside:


I dropped by in between my working hours on a Sunday afternoon. They have an extensive cafe menu of crepes, sandwiches, small meals, beer(!!) and coffees & teas. Prices are not cheap, but not Starbucks outrageous either.

I ordered a Chai Latte (cold) and sat down on one of their comfy sofas to work on some crossword puzzles. ^_^

My chai latte:


One thing I noticed about living in Bangkok-- it is a language lover's dream-- I could hear German, Dutch, English, Thai and Japanese during my 2 hour stay at this cafe. Cool! ^_^

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Someone posted a link to my blog on their site. Thank you! Thank you! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha...I just realized a funny joke: mai chai latte. (giggles) Mai chai!

    (Note: "mai chai" is Thai for "no".)

    I somehow think I am the only one laughing at this joke...^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the two Facebook recommends. I hope it was my joke that did it. ^_^

    ReplyDelete