Friday, April 8, 2011

French To Go


In the late afternoons, I love ordering in food to nibble on. This time, I tried something French via the delivery website, ChefsXP.

The restaurant I selected was called "French To Go" and is located on Sukhumvit Soi 12. French cuisine is usually quite pricey, but this spot is very reasonable.

I ordered something unusual: a crepe filled with sweet peppers, cheese and tomatoes! It came with a salad and was only 150 baht (including delivery! = $3). The taste was outstanding. I was really impressed.

While living in Japan, a crepe is a form of dessert there, usually stuffed with chocolate sause or fruit jam. To eat a crepe as my main dish was different, but one I would highly recommend.

French To Go is located on Sukhumvit Road, very close to Times Square. BTS Asoke. For directions and map, click HERE.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, looks délicieuse!

    Have you been to Crepes and Co? Let's go there one day. They have sooo many crepes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Corgi,

    Thanks for your comment.

    I have not yet been to Crepes & Co. That's on Soi 12, right? Thunderbirds are go! ^_^

    I am currently working on two missions: find the best gelato shop and the best afternoon tea. Will keep you updated...

    ReplyDelete