Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Terminal 21 Part 3

My friend and I continue to play around Bangkok's newest department store....

This next floor featured Istanbul, Turkey. I had been planning to visit Turkey after the New Year, but my friend said:
"Save money and just come here!" (laugh)

We could see mosaics:

Whirling Dervishes (spelling?):

Stained glass lamps:

Even the shops in the market reflected the Grand Bazaar:

A unique thing about Terminal 21 -- the washroom signs are different on each floor. The signs are worthy of a photo. This is the Turkish restroom sign:

Please visit again tomorrow for more photos from this interesting department store. ^_^

**Special Bonus!**
I found Gundam & a Japanese manga shop called "Yumeya" (Dream Room). ^_^ Japanese fans should visit.

Gundam!

The shop:

Terminal 21 is located at BTS Asoke. Direct access from the station.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, are you all right?
    I've heard that the 50% area of Bangkok are flooded now.
    How is your residence?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Keiko,

    I am actually in Tokyo now. I extended my stay here on advice from my two Japanese friends in BKK.

    I'll stay here until next week. I might extend longer depending on the situation in the city...

    ReplyDelete