Saturday, October 29, 2011

Terminal 21 Part 6

My friend and I finish exploring the newest department store in Bangkok....

The lower floors consisted of Paris, Rome and Caribbean themes. I wasn't so impressed with these, so I took fewer pictures. (laugh)

Frescos...
The "Rome" floor actually reminded me of Kylie Minogue's "Aphrodite Tour". (laugh) While walking around this floor, I sang some Kylie songs in my head to match the atmosphere. ^_^
Statues...

The Paris floor was a little boring I thought...it was full of jewelry & fancy dress shops...

The basement featured a huge lighthouse, which can be found in my area of Canada. I liked this, as it reminded me of my hometown...^_^

Finished! I hope you had fun. I'll go visit my boyfriend on the London floor again soon...^_^

Terminal 21 is located at BTS Asoke. Direct access from the station.

4 comments:

  1. I am sorry to say that, but I think your boyfriend is very stiff. He should relax a little...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Corgi,

    I like stiff...Don't you?!?! ^o^ (laugh)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooohhhh! That's something I didn't know...

    ReplyDelete