Friday, October 28, 2011

Terminal 21 Part 5

My friend Mさん and I continue to explore the floors at Terminal 21...

The other half of the 3rd floor featured "Tokyo". I was pretty impressed with the images presented on this floor...

Lanterns:

More lanterns:

I found something very unusual here -- a Goth/ Lolita shop!!

Shop:

And I found something special for those with school girl fetishes (laugh):

Walking further, my friend pointed out these two guys to me...SUMO!

And finally, what does this SAY??? My friend and I were baffled...I wondered if they put the sign in backwards or something.

?

Please visit again tomorrow. I'll show photos from the lower floors. ^_^

Terminal 21 is located at BTS Asoke. Direct access from the station.

1 comment:

  1. I should go back and try on the school girl uniform, & take pics. That will surely increase traffic to my blog! (laugh)

    Oooo...a new blog idea: cutenekko in uniforms! (laughing!!)

    ReplyDelete