Thursday, October 27, 2011

Terminal 21 Part 4

My friend and I continue to explore Bangkok's cool new department store....

The 3rd floor was very, very cool! The theme here was "London" and I really enjoyed playing around.

Sign post:

Bench:

Post box:

I asked my friend to take some funny pics....

In the phone box (not the Tardis... *sigh*)

...and with my boyfriend ^_^
This floor had so many unique scenes from London everywhere! I really enjoyed finding more British things...

Royal Palace guard:

Double Decker bus:

The Tube (London underground -- subway):

I think this was my favorite floor. But I have a warning for all the other girls out there -- don't flirt with my boyfriend. He's all mine!! (laugh) Tomorrow, I'll show you the Japanese floor. ^_^

Terminal 21 is located at BTS Asoke. Direct access from the station.

No comments:

Post a Comment