Sunday, October 30, 2011

Nagoya | 名古屋 #1

So I am back in Japan...again. ^_^ I was invited to play in a concert here, so I took some time off work and visited my second home....

My flight arrived right around sunset. It was really beautiful...

I had to go straight to the studio to rehearse. After that, I was free to meet up with a friend for dinner. We went to Nagoya's famous soul food restaurant: Yama-chan! Yay!

Outside Yama-chan:

I had to have a beer...

..and 手羽先 (chicken wings)...
枝豆 (beans)...
..and 天ぷら (fried veggies):

My friend and I laughed and chatted all night. I got an SMS from a friend around 10pm saying: "Did you enjoy the dinner?" and I texted back: "I'm still AT the dinner!" (laugh) I was having too much fun. ^_^

My friend, Wednesday (she said it was okay to show her face):

I think we gave up around midnight or so. ^_^

Yama-chan is a famous izakaya chain restaurant in Nagoya. You MUST order chicken wings. Prices from ¥100 per dish. It's really yummy! Website HERE.

**Special bonus!!**
Happy Halloween!! Here is my costume...(I'm the blonde one) ^_^ I'll explain it tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to Japan! You're loved by everybody, so you must enjoy the party there! I'm also curious about your Halloween costume. Please write the next blog soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Takaoさん ^_^

    返事は日本語で!
    皆さんは私を?が?本当にが好きですか?わ〜嬉しいです。^_^ 

    別の衣装も着ました。メール+写真を出しますよ。チェックをして下さいね。

    ReplyDelete