Wednesday, May 16, 2012

春の武士[haru no bushi] - part 11

Every morning, when I get up, I find my breakfast laid out on the table. Samurai prepares it before going to work. It's so much fun waking up each day to find something delicious waiting for me.

I'd thought I'd share some photos of the various breakfasts I've been enjoying here....

Canadian style -- two donuts and yogurt! (This one made me laugh out loud)
Those donuts were snuck into the house too --
he kept them hidden in his car until the morning!
French Hotel style -- raisin bread (baked at a famous Hakone hotel), banana, yogurt, juice and a coffee:


Healthy style -- sugar toast, grapefruit, yogurt, coffee and juice:


Almost every breakfast comes with  a little note. I've been collecting them. ^_^

Ohayo note ("ohayo" = Good morning):


More notes:

I have to admit, it's fun to know a Samurai. ^_^ (laugh)

No comments:

Post a Comment