Thursday, May 24, 2012

Afternoon Tea with Honeybee ^_^

After returning to Bangkok late on Friday night, my close friend, Honeybee, asked me to join her for afternoon tea service at a nearby hotel. We met up on Saturday afternoon to enjoy all the finger sandwiches and sweets. ^_^

I ate about 3 plates of food! The first plate was full of sandwiches and scones. The second plate -- desserts!


My second plate:

My friend, Honeybee's plate:

We could also order as much as we wanted to drink too. I started with cold (iced coffee), then moved to hot tea.


Apple tea:
In between our fun chat, I snapped photos of the food.


View of main sweets:

Chocolate fondue fountain:

More sweets:

It was so great to catch up with Honeybee. While I was in Japan, she sent me numerous emails and messages, detailing all the excitement I was missing from Bangkok. (sigh) I'm going to miss this city.

This afternoon tea service was provided at the Queen's Imperial Park hotel. Access: Sukhumvit, BTS Phom Phong and walk about 4 minutes through Benjasiri Park. Afternoon tea is served in the lobby from 14.30 -- 17.30. Information is HERE. My friend paid as a birthday gift. (Thanks, Honeybee!) 

4 comments:

  1. You're welcome! Bangkok has a lot of great Afternoon Tea services available. Most major hotels and some cafes offer this service starting from 2pm.

    I hope you'll try. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was it the same afternoon tea we went to?
    ( ^-^)_旦”"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Corgi,

    You and I went to so many afternoon tea places, didn't we? ^_^

    This one was a new one -- at the Queen's Imperial Park hotel. It's opposite the Emporium department store. I don't think you and I went here.

    My favorite afternoon tea is still Chocolate Buffet at Sukhothai. ^_^ I loved how we got "kicked out". hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, yeah, me too! (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*

    ReplyDelete