Sunday, September 4, 2011

Designer Condo

Way back in May, I met a friend of a friend, who is also from Germany. We had a great time talking and I learned of her passion for interior design. In August, she invited me over to her condo for some tea, and I snapped loads of photos of her amazing Bangkok condo.

The living room:

Living room details:

Sculpture from China:

My tea ^_^:

Chinese table:

This bathroom is the talk of all my friends. Notice the large window? Everyone can see you!! We all laughed about our fear of using this toilet.... ^_^
My designer friend and owner of this condo, Ms.T, has agreed to decorate my new apartment. I will be sure to blog about the 'before' and 'after'. We hope to complete our project by October.

1 comment:

  1. Some additional information:
    Even while I am Tokyo now, my designer keeps sending me long emails about all the things she has bought. ^_^ She's so cute!

    My apartment will be a surprise. I don't want to see anything until it's finished. The theme is based on two paintings by Klimt. My main request was:
    Make everything easy to pack for moving to Japan.

    I want to bring "Bangkok design" to Japan. ^_^ Sounds nice, eh?

    ReplyDelete