Friday, September 2, 2011

Sky Dining @ Siam Discovery

**Special Note to my readers**
I had promised to try and write a 'live blog' while in Tokyo, but unfortunately, I have to stop. There are two reasons:
1) The internet at my hotel limits the number/size of photos for uploading. Today alone, I took over 30 pictures!
2) I am also working while here, so it's more of a business trip, rather than for pleasure. It's difficult for me to focus and write well-thought out things when I have so many tasks to do. I am really sorry.
Please enjoy some posts from Bangkok -- and look forward to the Tokyo posts by mid-September. ^_^
****************************************************

I spotted this shop on the 6b Floor when I went skating at Ice World. Several days later, I mentioned it to my friend, Ms.D, and asked if she would like to check it out with me. She agreed, and so we went one Thursday, back in August...

The shop attracted me with its French style....

Ms. D ordered some vegetables with rice...

...and I ordered fried rice with soup...

...and a watermelon shake. ^_^

The food was excellent and the staff were really, really kind. Our only concern: the air conditioning was very strong. You'll need to bring a sweater!

This is a Thai food shop located in Siam Discovery's "Sky Dining" area, floor 6B. The shop's name is written in Thai, which I have forgotten, sorry. Prices are very reasonable: from 50 baht. On the same floor, there is also a French cafe and a Japanese tonkatsu shop. Enjoy dining!

No comments:

Post a Comment