Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Nagoya | 名古屋 #6

My final night in the city wraps up....

After getting back from the museum, my friend said she needed help finding a Halloween costume.

After shopping, she suggested going out for some burgers. It was so warm on this night, even at the end of October, we sat outside. ^_^ My elephant was thirsty, so I fed him a beer...

Elephants love Corona...this is a little known fact. (laugh)

...my friend loves Corona too.

The next morning, I got an email from Japanese friends living in Bangkok: "The flood situation is not good in Thailand. Try to extend your stay in Japan." What?! I am a very laid back, flexible person these days, so I changed my plan and stayed. I moved to Tokyo too, since I have other friends there. My shinkansen ride at noon was filled with the delicious aroma of みそカツ!(pork cutlet with miso sause)

Outside:

Inside:
Please visit again tomorrow to see my Tokyo adventures...^_^ I stayed there for 9 days. Woo!

Miso cutlet is very famous in Nagoya. This shop, Yabuton, specializes in making pork cutlets. This lunch box can be found at the Kiosk shop in Nagoya Station. Price: ¥900 ($9/300 baht)
Trip Advisor reviews & map of Yabuton are HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment