Sunday, November 20, 2011

お話 | Talking

I got back to Bangkok on Nov.3rd late at night. The next day, I met my hairdresser friend, who was dying to hear about my trip.

While chatting, she cut my hair and gave me a manicure. I felt refreshed! ^_^

Nails...

My hair...

The next day, her husband was free, and I like talking with him too, so the three of us got together for lunch and later, a coffee. All the shops in Bangkok had prepared their entrance ways for the flood...

Restaurant entrance:

Cafe:

The weather was beautiful in the city. The dry season has come upon us here, so it's always sunny and breezy. We sat outside a local cafe and enjoyed chatting...

My cup:

My friend's husband bought a new Blackberry 990S(?). Since they are made in Canada, I told him: "Thank you!" ^_^

I really enjoyed our conversation. My friend's husband said something that made me feel both happy and sad:
"Every time you return from Japan, your face is so 明るい (full of light); you look so happy! Yeah, you should move back soon." Awww....

I love my friends...^_^

**Special Bonus Guest**
When I arrived back on Nov.3 -- I found something interesting in my apartment: a gekko! I managed to take his picture. He's still somewhere in my house...apparently, having a gekko in your home is considered to be "lucky", so I made sure to not touch him. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment