Friday, November 18, 2011

Tokyo | 東京 Part 6

Adventures from the big city in Japan continue....

This day was Halloween, and I was invited to a friend's house to watch Lady Gaga's "Monster Ball Tour Live" on WOWOW (a cable TV channel in Japan). My friend made really delicious muffins:

Yum!! (The flavor was choco chip + yuzu peel)
I got the recipe too. ^_^

The house was decorated with several handmade Halloween mobiles. I was impressed; they looked really cute!

Mobile 1:
Mobile 2:
My friend also made a cute Halloween costume. I became a bunny!

Carrot please?

I really enjoyed chatting with my friend and watching Gaga's crazy fashions. This was a really fun day. ^_^

2 comments:

  1. Your bunny costume is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Takao,

    Doesn't it look like the deer from the TV program: Kin Sma though? You can't see it, but the eyes on the bunny had little white hearts in them. (laugh)

    ReplyDelete