Monday, August 8, 2011

Afternoon Tea @ Mandarin Oriental | Part 3

We continue our Afternoon Tea at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel.

My friend, Ms. D and I went overboard taking photos. I caught Ms. D in action...

Suddenly...a happy couple appeared! Happy Wedding Couple! I choose you! Beautiful love spell...attack!! (Sorry, it's a Pokemon joke...*sigh*)

The lovely couple:


My friend and I agreed--this lounge was a great spot for wedding photos.

We studied the menu, which featured 3 different afternoon tea sets! (click the photos for greater detail)

Traditional:

Mandarin Oriental:

and Vegetarian(!):

Drop by again tomorrow to see what we selected....^_^


1 comment:

  1. A little extra for my blog fans:

    -- In the wedding couple's photo, take a close look at the bride. "She" is actually a "he". ^_^

    It's quite common to see in Thailand...

    Extra bonus:

    -- In my home country of Canada, we legalized same-sex marriage on July 20, 2005. Hurray for equal rights! ^_^

    ReplyDelete