Friday, August 26, 2011

Baipai Thai Cooking School | Part 3

Ms. D and I continue our cooking lesson....

After enjoying some lemongrass tea and doning our aprons, we were ready to be introduced to the kitchen area. There were two stations:

The cooking area for students...

...and the demonstration area:

Before starting, we washed our hands of course! I thought the water tap was so unique and interesting, I took a photo....

The first dish was "Golden Bags" -- pork filled dumplings, which are deep fried until golden brown. In the demonstration area, each person had all the ingredients placed in front of them:

Our chef was very funny and kind, going through the process step-by-step.

There was even an overhead mirror to enjoy the view looking down....

There are too many photos to share, so please visit again tomorrow to see my friend and I cooking the Thai dishes. ^_^

Visit the Baipai Cooking School website HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment