Tuesday, August 23, 2011

The P&L Club @ Conrad Hotel | Part 4

My BK Magazine sponsored tour of this cigar & whiskey club continues....

This club houses not only cigars, but a large collection of boutique and rare whiskey. The majority is imported from Scotland.

I took many photos, as the labels were interesting....^_^



Spice Tree:


A bottle of whiskey locked in glass??? I can't imagine the price....@_@

Lady Luck:

While enjoying the taste and aroma of the cigars, the staff served us whiskey.
We sampled this whiskey, Asyla, from Scotland. It had a light oak taste with a hint of vanilla. Sorry the photo is blurry -- I took it after enjoying the whiskey. (laugh)

The Asyla Bottle:


My glass:

This event was not a normal activity for me, so I was pleased with myself for trying something new and different. For those who are interested, P&L clubs are located around the world; you too, can enjoy and try Cuban cigars with imported whiskey. ^_^

This P&L Club is located in the Conrad Hotel. 87 Wireless Road, Bangkok. BTS Ploen Chit. Website HERE. Special thanks to BK Magazine for organizing and sponsoring this event.

Readers can visit and enjoy cigars at the following locations:

In Tokyo, Japan:
The Cigar Club Le Connaisseur
- Iikura 2-3-9 Azabudai Minato-ku - Marunouchi Hotel
- The Westin - Ginza Hakua Bldg. 7-5
- Grand Hyatt - DM Bldg. 18-11 (Roppongi)
- Herbis Plaza 1F (Osaka) - Shibuya Mark City West
- Conrad Hotel - Akasaka Floral-Plaza 8-8
- The Peninsula - Grand Prince Hotel Takanawa

For those in Canada:
La Casa del Habano
- 1434 Sherbrooke West (Montreal) - 402 Hornby St. (Vancouver)
- 141 Yorkville Avenue (Toronto)

In Bangkok, Thailand:
La Casa del Habano White Chamber Cigar/The Divan
- The Oriental Bangkok - 87/2 GF, CRC Tower, Wireless Rd.
- Marriott Resort & Spa (Pattaya) - JW Marriot, 1F, Suk. Soi 4
- Grand Hyatt Erawan
- Siam Paragon GF

2 comments:

  1. I am certainly not a Whiskey drinker, but the bottles look delicious! Let's go there and try a few :)
    Mr GM asked me when you are going to post the stocking pictures ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Corgi,

    Actually, I am not much a whiskey drinker either, but this was fun. I ended up going alone, because all my friends backed out when I told them it was whiskey & cigars.
    (ahem) (laugh)

    My apologies to Mr.GM. I DID wear a skirt, but sorry, no fishnet stockings. Hm. Is this a German fetish? Fishnet stockings?? (laugh)

    If you want to go Corgi, we can visit the whiskey club in the Grand Hyatt Erawan. This club has no membership fee. Let's go? ^_^ With fishnet stockings? (giggle)

    ReplyDelete