Thursday, August 25, 2011

Baipai Thai Cooking School | Part 2

The challenge of attending a Thai cooking school continues...

We walked through Otoko Market a little more, listening to our guide explain different Thai ingredients. I found several interesting things....

A huge assortment of rice(!):

Dried chilies....

...and Thai fruit (which we ate).

Next, we piled into two vans and drove to the school. The building and grounds were spectacular.

View A:

View B:

We were served lemongrass tea before starting....

All students were given an apron, a towel, and a recipe booklet before starting. According to a friend, Japanese men love girls in aprons. I didn't know that! So, for my Japanese readers, I will show the sunny Ms. D, modeling her apron. Enjoy! (laugh)

Model wears "Baipai Full Apron" by Baipai Cooking School, Thailand:

Tomorrow's post -- onto the food and cooking! ^_^

Baipai Cooking School's website is HERE. To visit Otoko Market, take the MRT to Kamphaeng Phet station, Exit 3.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, the model is very hot ^-^
    I hope your blog doesn't get banned because of that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Corgi,

    The model is hot? I didn't notice...I like boys. ^_^

    I don't think my blog will get banned for posting Apron Fetish pictures...
    So, let's post some more!! (laugh)

    This one!

    Or these..

    Hey Corgi! This one looks very Gothic/Lolita. You like this style right?

    Wow, I didn't know aprons could be so cute...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I prefer this one:

    http://site.vincentstrangiostore.com/aprons/OwnedAprons/CorgiFLUFFYOwnedApron.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! As soon as I read your link, I knew you were up to no good....

    ReplyDelete