Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Agalico Tea House | Part 2

After snapping photos of the tea house, it was time to order! My friend went crazy and just pointed to all the sweets going: "this one", "this one", "this one"..."Hmm..maybe not this one". (laugh) She is really funny. I just went along with her choices.

Her selections were...

1) Blueberry cheesecake

2) English Scones & 3) Apple Crumble

After milling over the tea selections, I found one which would please my mother: tea made to celebrate the marriage of Prince William to Katherine. The taste was awful though...so the Royals should tell that tea maker: "Off with your head!!" (laugh)

Before:

I quickly switched to a cinnamon and licorice blend, which was much better. ^_^
After:

Tomorrow, I will share photos of the garden, which is attached to this tea house. Here is a preview of that post:

Agalico is located on Sukhumvit Soi 51. BTS Thong Lor, Exit 1 and walk about 10 minutes. Agalico's website is HERE. Open from 10.00 ~ 18.00 Fri./Sat./Sun. only!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, Your photos are so "dashing" ;-D !!!

    By the way, I liked the apple crumble the most!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Corgi!

    My photos are dashing? Why, thank you.(blushing)

    I agree, that apple crumble was really delicious. I would go there again just for this dessert. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sel,
    Here is the link to my blog. I've uploaded about 10 new things today. Haha. I ignore it a lot and then take a spurt. No one reads it anyway so . . .

    http://lifeloveandgoodmusic.blogspot.com/

    I hope it's ok. Hugs, AL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Anna-Lise! I will add your blog to my "Extras" page. ^_^

    ReplyDelete